Wednesday, March 14, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow

Perpetual Purple and Iced Latte

Perpetual Purple and Iced Latte

Perpetual Purple and Iced Latte

Perpetual Purple and Iced Latte
What a spring season it has been for drug store companies! First Revlon hit it big with their Lip Butters, then Maybelline had their Dream Bouncy Blush and Color Tattoo Eyeshadows, and L'Oreal has their infallible eyeshadows! They are giving high end brands a run for their money!

First of all, the texture on these is amazing. In the pot it is almost damp. It swatches and applies in a beautiful long lasting powder. My swatches don't really do the product justice! The two that I purchased have a glorious high shine and gorgeous micro glitter. I only purchased two because I wanted to try them out before I got a whole bunch. I decided to go with a crazy color and a neutral color.

So first of all Perpetual Purple is a very pretty deep purple color. I am very attracted to purples of all shades so I had to have this when I saw it. It is probably best used as a liner if you want to use it for everyday but it also makes a gorgeous outer eye-lid/crease color for a more dramatic look. The micro glitter is blue, pink, and purple which gives it a lovely shimmery effect.

Iced Latte was the color that initially drew my attention. It is probably the one that most beauty gurus will be drawn to. Why? Because it is the perfect highlight color. It is a gorgeous champagne with silver and gold micro glitter. When not in direct light it matches my skin exactly, but when the light does shine on it, it is the most attractive color! I have been using this like mad, not just for my eyes but sometimes for my cheeks as well. As a lot of people know, I'm obsessed with highlight colors right now so this is perfect for me. I would definitely repurchase this color again and again.

I have one caution for anyone buying this product. When I opened the packages there were two gray things on the colors. I took them out and threw one of them away without really looking at it. I should have because it says clearly: "Do not discard." Some people think that it is because the product will dry out. That's not the case. I know for a fact that if you DON'T keep the gray plastic thing in it and try to travel with these shadows, the color will come apart from the bottom of the pan and get all over the cap. KEEP YOUR GRAY PROTECTOR THINGS! You'll be sorry if you don't!

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment