Sunday, March 18, 2012

Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips

Left: Natural Glow Right: Rosy Glow

Natural Glow

Rosy Glow
I found both of these in my local Price Chopper for $6 a piece... Can't beat that! I've been looking at Physician's Formula a lot lately for Highlights because they have such beautiful shimmery shades! These have been compared to a couple higher end brands (Dior I think).

First of all, There is a great range of color in these palettes. I'm obsessed with highlight colors so this is great for me. If you use your brush in different areas of the palette you will get different overall colors on your cheeks!

Natural Glow probably should be called peachy glow. It's very peachy but I love it. You have to be careful with the darker colors if you have lighter skin because they are very pigmented! I've used the top most highlight color on my eyes, temple, nose, and cupid's bow. Rosy Glow isn't as pigmented as Natural Glow but it is very pretty. The colors are more of a blue-toned pink color.

Check these products out! They are perfect all in one face color!

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment