Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Rosy Nude



I originally purchased this lipstick out of frustration. I was looking all over for the Revlon Lip Butters but I couldn't find them anywhere (I talk about this in my review of them). I went to Rite Aid and thought that I might as well try the lipstick if I couldn't get the lip butter. In the end I obviously ended up finding the lip butters (and they are now stocked in drugstores all over) but I don't regret buying this lipstick.

First of all the packaging is awesome. Like the lip butters, it has the diamond pattern in two of the sides. It also has the color of the product on the top so if you have a bunch of them, you can easily tell which one is which! Don't you wish all lipsticks were like that? Another thing I love about this is the "Revlon" that is embossed on the actual product. I know it really doesn't matter, but I think it is really classy when lipsticks do this.

Now on to the product itself. As the name indicates, this lipstick is a rosy nude. If it was a shade lighter it would be my lips but better, but instead it is a little darker. I really love the color of it because I have so many colors that are my lips but better, but this one does look different and very pretty on.

I think that this color would be nice for day or night. For day this is best worn with a simple eye look but it also transitions very nicely into a night time color without looking too dramatic.

I really enjoy this lipstick. I'll have to pick up some more!

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment