Saturday, March 10, 2012

Smashbox O-Glow Cheek Color

This is a pretty great cheek color. The swatch picture doesn't really do it that much justice. When you first apply it, it starts out clear, then hot pink, then it mutes into a gorgeous pink flush. It only takes a little, if you use too much of it, your cheeks will end up being hot pink.

This product is great for winter. When skin is drier, it tends to flake. When my skin is drier I have to forgo powder foundation on my cheeks because it shows any patches of dry skin I might have. Blush does the same. It's best to use a liquid blush to prevent this from happening.

I really like this product. I would purchase it again. As I've said before, I'm a huge fan of the O-Glow series by Smashbox.

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment