Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stila Beach Palette Number 1: Stunning in Sayulita


First row from left: Starfish, Sandbar. Second row: Getaway, Palm Trees. Third row: Playa. Forth Row: Banderas Bay

First row from left: Starfish, Sandbar. Second row: Getaway, Palm Trees. Third row: Playa. Forth Row: Banderas Bay
I've reviewed this before, but I thought I would do it again as it is part of my Stila travel palette series.

This is the first of five travel beach palettes that Stila released Summer of 2011. I fell in love with this one at Urban Outfitters and had to get the rest... and then some. This one is one of my favorites. You can get a really pretty natural look but it also has a nice flair with the green color, Palm Trees.

Starfish is a light shimmery champagne rose, Sandbar is a deep brown with lots of lighter brown glitter, Getaway is a light violet color with multi colored glitter, and Palm Trees is a pretty green with gold glitter. Playa is a peachy pink matte color, and Banderas Bay is a light pink glittery highlight color (it barely shows up but it is there, under Playa).

This is probably one of the most wearable palettes in the beach collection! Check it out if you can find it! It's worth every penny!

Please subscribe and check out my YouTube channel! Also enter my giveaway if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment