Friday, April 13, 2012

Haute Look Alert!

Attention everyone! Stila (quite possibly my favorite brand) is going to be on Haute Look starting at 8:00 a.m. 4/13/2012! I got some excellent deals last time they were on Haute Look, don't miss out!

http://www.hautelook.com/short/3CkaV <----- Click here to shop Haute Look!


In case you are wondering, Haute Look is a pretty awesome site. (I have in no way shape or form been sponsored to say anything ever by anyone). You sign up to be a member and get alerted on spectacular sales that happen every day (they usually only last 48 hours). Urban Decay was on Haute Look yesterday! 


Here are some of the things that I have purchased from Haute Look:







 And I got all of these things for WAY less than I would have at say Sephora or the brand sites! Check it out, you won't be sorry! It's not just make-up either! You can get clothes and accessories too. They just had a whole bridal themed week!


Please leave questions and comments and subscribe! :)

8 comments:

  1. Found your blog from Jenstaz. I am excited to read your posts and deals!!

    xoxo Janelle
    http://www.glamorousmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just came to your blog from www.jennstaz.com. Sounds like you're just starting to discover makeup like me! I've got a blog about my journey, too, although I don't update it super frequently. I'm into the all-natural scene a bit and sell makeup for a company called The All Natural Face. (www.theallnaturalface.com) Anyway, I'll be around, reading your blog and commenting here and there. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I haven't been able to post much lately as it's the end of the semester and it is CRAZY but I will be free as of next week and then there will be much more to talk about! I'll check out the company too! You should tell me what products you like! :)

      Delete
  3. Great post!! I love sites like that, I'm addicted to BrandAlley and Cocosa (i'm not ure if you have them where you are though...?) so this is another one to add to my list. I can never resist a bargain :D

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just tipped me off to two more! :) Have you been to allcosmeticswholesale? I am not sure if they ship to the uk which according to your url I'm assuming you are from, but if they do you should check them out. The deals are fantastic. There is also Beyond the Rack which is like Haute Look but I personally like Haute Look better. My goal is to buy hardly any of my make-up at full price!

      Delete
  4. I love Stila! I go to my cosmetics counter outlet to buy makeup for less than what it's sold for in department stores
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The closest CCO to me is two hours away :( My friends and I are planning on making a trip there this summer though. I've heard amazing things about them! What brands does yours sell?

      Delete