Friday, May 11, 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Stash

Left to Right: Delinquent, Rehab, Juju, Sin, Clash

Left to Right: Delinquent, Rehab, Juju, Sin, Clash

Left to Right: Delinquent, Rehab, Juju, Sin, Clash
 I had been eying these for a long time before I found them for $12 on HauteLook. Now they are $9 in the sale section on the Urban Decay website!

So let me describe these for you all. Delinquent is a dark purple with purple glitter. Rehab is a shimmery medium brown. Juju is a shimmery taupe color a few shades lighter than Rehab. Sin is a shimmery champagne color. Clash is a bright blue with silver sparkles.

These pencils are not full size, but they are well worth the price. I brought these with me when I went to Florida and I loved them! They can be worn as a shadow, liner, or base! They don't crease on me and they are easily blendable. As you can see in the third picture, it is pretty easy to blend them out before they dry. My sisters even ditched the make-up that they brought to Florida to use these every day and when we got back, one of them bought this kit!

These are perfect for anyone who wants quick and easy tools when they are on the go!

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!



10 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and I really like it! I do have a question regarding the UD 27/7 pencils. I have one of the concealers that I got from Sephora's website, but don't know how to sharpen it! Is there a sharpener I can buy from the UD website, or another? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that Urban Decay sells a sharpener called Grindhouse for $10. It has a small side for the 24/7 pencils and a larger side for the 24/7 shadow pencils. I'm not sure if they concealer will fit but I would assume so. However I think $10 is a little steep for a sharpener. Sephora sells it too. If you live near a Sephora or other make-up store I would go in and see if the pencil fits in various sharpeners. Just don't use a regular pencil sharpener because that would tear it up! I hope this helps! :)

      Delete
    2. Problem is, I don't live near a Sephora nor an Ulta. I will try Target, barring that, I will email UD and ask for advice. I really love the concealer, btw. Thanks for your help! Love your blog and view it daily.

      Delete
    3. Thank you :) I unfortunately don't live near Sephora, Ulta, or Target haha. If I find anything I'll keep you posted!

      Delete
    4. I looked on the Sephora website and the Grindhouse will also accommodate the concealer pencils. I can also get it at Beauty.com and get free shipping if I purchase something else to total $25. (not hard to do!)Thanks so much for mentioning this!

      Delete
    5. No problem! I will probably be buying it too! I'm sorta addicted to Sephora's website so I have no problem spending $50 to get free shipping there.

      Delete
  2. I checked the Urban Decay website, but it appears the pencils are $19 for the set, not $9. Did you see something different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are different. These are the 24/7 Shadow Pencils and those are the 24/7 liners. They must have sold out on the UD website.

      Delete
  3. Great read, very insightful. I have been eyeing these pencils for a while...I think you have pushed me over the line ;)
    www.mrsprojectkaizen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love convincing people to buy things! :) If you get your hands on them tell me what you think!

      Delete