Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick

511B Left and 521A Right

511B Left and 521A Right

511B Left and 521A Right
You will probably notice that I'm having a bit of a love affair with Wet N Wild lately. I will admit, I used to look down on the brand. This is partially due to their eyeliners which actually hurt my eyelids when I use them. My feelings about the brand radically changed recently when I noticed the hype about the Mega Shield lipstick and decided to try some out. While these products aren't quite on par with say a MAC lipstick there is one HUGE bonus: the price.

I believe these two lipsticks are $1.99 each. I would advise anyone who wants to try out interesting colors to buy these instead of other brands because they are that cheap and frankly, how often does one wear fuchsia lipstick?

The shade 511B is a rasberry shade. It is creamy and there is no scent. 521A is fuchsia with a purple sheen. It is also creamy with no scent. The colors have sheer to medium coverage as advertised and are quite buildable.

I will definitely be picking up more of these colors in interesting shades to try out!

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. I luv wnw! :) 521A was a staple until my sister stole it from me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I have a similar problem with my sisters. They think that my make-up is, by right, their make-up. I really love the shade! Make your sister buy you two as punishment!

      Delete