Saturday, June 2, 2012

Colorful June Day 2

Hey everyone! So today was an exciting day for me, I graduated! In honor of the occasion, I wore tangerine lips! The color in the picture is a little toned down but I promise you in person they were bright!

 

There is the top half of the dress I wore. I thought I would share it with you all since I am now the proud recipient of an Associates Degree. I have tons of college left, but today was pretty exciting!

On my lips I wore Sephora + Pantone Tangerine Tango lipstick with Revlon color burst lipgloss in Papaya over it. On my eyes I wore some pretty neutral shades from the Balm Nude 'Tude palette. My cheeks are naturally like that, even through my foundation...

Anyways, if you have any comments or questions don't hesitate to leave them below!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And you look so pretty with your bright makeup and smile ;)

    ReplyDelete