Saturday, June 16, 2012

Colorful June Days 11-15

Sorry guys, this is going to be a long post! I've been slacking on posting lately and I plan to change this!

On day 11 I did a turquoise look with the Urban Decay 15th anniversary palette. I managed to make my lashes blue with my Urban Decay shadow pencil in electric. It was pretty fun!

On day 12 I did something I usually never would do. I used five colors from the Urban Decay 15th anniversary palette. Unfortunately the camera didn't pick up the vivid pink I used on my lids, but I assure you, it was bright! The funny thing is, when I open my eyes all the way you can't see my lids!

On day 13 I used the NYX butt naked palette and my Revlon lip butter in Lollipop. It was pretty fun!

On day 14 I started off with thick liner on my top lid and my MAC Sail La Vie lipstick (the bright orange one) on my lips. I then bought a Clinique Chubby stick in Pudgy Peony and proceeded to wear that for the rest of the day. Sorry about the lighting!

Today I did something way out of my comfort zone. I never ever ever wear blue eyeshadow, but that's exactly what I did! I even wore it to work! I used the Duwop Blue Eyes palette for this. When I bought this palette I didn't realize that it was cream eyeshadow. It's pretty difficult to work with, but I think I did ok.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment