Friday, June 22, 2012

Colorful June Days 16-21


I keep saying that I am going to make more of an effort to post every day, then I don't! Anyways, here are the past six days of Colorful June.

 

On day 16 I used the LancĂ´me color design quad in Pretty Pretty for my look. The palette features a very pretty shimmery pink color that looks amazing when used with a light hand! It looked nice and it was appropriate for my sister's graduation!

On day 17 I went to a MAC pro class with the theme Fashion Forward. We learned some new tricks and one of them was how to do a perfect winged eye. I made it pretty intense, but as you can see, when my eye is open it is barely noticeable. I paired it with a bright pink lip.

On day 18 I wore two bright green shades with a brown in the crease. I also wore my new MAC lipstick in Viva Glam V, a color that is said to be flattering on everyone. The major difference here is that I wore false lashes for the very first time. What do you guys think?

On day 19 I wore a pretty neutral eye look with a Revlon Moon Drops lipstick for my bright lip.

On day 20 I wore a turquoise look from a Wet N Wild palette. I also paired it with a winged liner and my Viva Glam V lipstick. It was very fun!

Today I only got one picture. I was outside filming a video and I accidentally took this. The only make up I'm wearing is a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Color in Lovesick, liner, and falsies. As you can see, I'm wearing a pretty funky headband. That came from my last birchbox! The reason I don't have any other pictures is that it was about 97 out. My mom came home while I was filming and we installed some air conditioners. By the time we were done, we were so overheated that we went swimming and then no more make-up.

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment