Friday, June 8, 2012

Colorful June days 5-8

I've been really bad about posting and I'm sorry. My only excuse is that I've been getting up early for work and kind of skimping on makeup, then forgetting to post later. Hopefully this will sort of make up for it.

Here are a few of the looks I have done the past couple days:


The color didn't show up perfectly with this picture, but I did this look with the Urban Decay 15th anniversary palette.

 

This look will be featured soon in a $20 make-up video. It's not my best, but I was only allowed to use $20 worth of stuff! All the products used were Wet N Wild. I also didn't use a proper mirror for most of application.

 

Finally this is what I wore today. It was a covergirl palette with neon green, pink, and white that my friend Becca and I found on sale for $1.29. The pigmentation is really bad and the amount of color shown is after layering the colors over and over. As a colorful look it's hardly noticeable!

Stay tuned for more tomorrow. I promise I will post something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment