Saturday, June 23, 2012

Barbie Loves Stila Smudge Pot in Cobalt Clutch



I eyed this product for a long time before I bit the bullet and finally bought it. The funny part is that it was on sale the entire time I was eying it for only $8! Seeing as how Smudge Pots retail for $20, I'm not really sure why I waited... Oh yea, the color. I was both fascinated and terrified of the electric blue. Instead of calling it "Cobalt Clutch" they could have called it "The Most Beautiful And Impractical Color Ever."

As you can probably see from my swatch, it swatches more on the sheer side (buildable coverage) and it is a little blotchy at times. I would suggest wearing a primer with this color because it smudged and creased on my pretty easily when I wore it as a liner (I am still afraid to wear it as a lid color).

Do you have this color? What do you think of it? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment