Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Urban Outfitters Dream Big Palette



I've had my eye on this eyeshadow duo palette ever since it first appeared on the Urban Outfitters website, so when I found it at my local Urban Outfitters on sale for $5 I had to buy it.

I love this for when I'm in a hurry and don't want to try anything complex. It gives you everything you need for your specific eye color including a beautiful eye pencil. I think the colors are gorgeous. The purple looks a little scary in the palette but when swatched it ends up being a beautiful color. They look really good on my eyes and they are really easy to use.

This palette is for Brown/Hazel eyes and they also have one for Green/Blue eyes. I think this is not only great for every day use, but it would also be a great gift for someone just starting out with make-up. Check it out in your local Urban Outfitters if they still have it!

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe! When I hit 50 subscribers I will host a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment