Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sigma F65 Concealer Brush



Sigma sent me this brush as a bonus after I reviewed my first Sigma brush on Amazon. It wasn't any kind of promo deal (I wish) but it was still really cool to get a full size brush! (I knew I was going to get a bonus gift but I had no idea it would be such a great one!)

I don't have much experience with Sigma brushes, this one is slightly different than my small tapered crease brush in that the handle isn't shiny and it is shorter. I'm not sure if it is a free brush thing or if the face brushes are all like this. All I know is that the brush itself (which is the only thing that really matters) is very well made.

At first I didn't quite know what to do with this brush. I haven't really used concealer a lot in the past. This brush inspired me to start using concealer on a regular basis. I've been using it to cover my facial redness (more on that later) and for under-eye concealer (a new thing to me as well). I've also found it handy for application of highlighter to my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, my cupid's bow, and above my eyebrows.

I was really pleased that I received this brush. It opened me up to new products and I was able to experiment with a brush that I usually wouldn't have picked up.

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment