Friday, September 2, 2011

Stila Santa Fe Palette

I recently found this palette at my local Urban Outfitters. It looks very similar to the Stila beach palettes that were released over the summer and it cost the same ($14). I really like the colors in this palette, it gives a beautiful natural look. The only odd thing is that when I went to look up the palette on the Stila website to see if there were any others in a set, there was no record of it. There is also no record of it anywhere else on the internet. I've Googled it, checked Sephora, went to the Urban Outfitters website, went on Ebay, and used my phone to scan the barcode and search that. Nothing. I've also emailed Stila about it because I really want to know why this product doesn't seem to exist!

Please leave a comment if you have this palette. Questions and comments are always welcome!


4 comments:

  1. I have this palette as well and like you could not find a single trace of it online! Recently I visited the Urban Outfitters near me again and found that they also have another $14 palette called the Stila Floral Palette (not the Floral Chic one they came out with last year).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have to get the Floral Palette! I finally got a response from Stila and they said that it's a special deal they have with Urban Outfitters. It's just strange that it isn't on their (Urban Outfitter's) website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're still looking for it, it's here. http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=22912117&color=000&color=000&itemdescription=true&navAction=jump&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cool! They finally put it on their website! When I originally looked for it, Urban Outfitters didn't have it up yet.

    ReplyDelete