Friday, September 2, 2011

Stila Baked Trios

Champagne Glow

Champagne Glow

Gold Glow

Gold Glow

Bronze Glow

Bronze Glow
I recently purchased all three of the Stila Baked Trios from ebay. These products are amazing when worn wet or dry. I would definitely recommend buying them but from ebay or Amazon because they retail for $28 and are probably not worth that price. I bought two of them for about 10 dollars and the third for 5 so ebay is definitely a good place to check out.

I have used Champagne Glow the most because it is the first one that I purchased. The middle rust color is really gorgeous. I really enjoy all three trios because they are so pigmented that they show up very well on my skin. Bronze Glow is probably the easiest to wear in the day time and Gold Glow is probably the best for a night time look. They all also see to correspond with seasons. Champagne Glow reminds me more of Winter with the beautiful rust color and the silver, Gold Glow is definitely Summer, and Bronze Glow looks like a great color for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment