Monday, September 12, 2011

Some Models

Both girls looking down.
Becca's eyes open


Becca's eyes shut


Maddy

 These are just two looks that I did on my best friend Becca and little sister Maddy. All photos were taken by my other sister Liz Powell. It was so long ago that I don't remember exactly what I did, but I will describe each look anyway.

On Becca, I did a look that would be best worn on Halloween or at a crazy club or during Carnivale. The look is very heavy on the turquoise because that is my absolute favorite color.

On Maddy, I tried my best to make her look like a Kardashian. I bronzed the hell out of her face and used lots of dark shadowy make-up.

I liked both of the looks that I did on them although I wouldn't wear them on a day to day basis. Thanks to both of them for being such willing models!

No comments:

Post a Comment