Thursday, September 29, 2011

September Birchbox

I intended to do a September Birchbox post right after I got my (first ever) Birchbox but I was all hectic with school and everything and so I just let it slip my mind. I also didn't take any pictures because I used one thing before even thinking about it so I will link to each product I got just for you! :)

http://www.birchbox.com/

Ok so first of all, I was VERY excited to get this Birchbox because I had been reading about the service for a long time and I wanted to try it. I signed up in early August but you don't get your first Birchbox until the month after you sign up so I had a month's wait before I received it. You spend $10 a month and for that you get 4-5 deluxe beauty/skin/perfume samples and one treat. Each box is customized based on your own personal Beauty Profile. Many many many people on YouTube have these wonderful un-boxing review videos. I'm not that comfortable with the whole reviewing thing yet so I probably won't do YouTube for a while if ever. Anyways...

http://www.pangeaorganics.com/product/cream-thyme-nigerian_ginger-sweet_lavender-combo-skincare-men-combination-normal-anti_aging-antioxidant-anti_inflammatory-gluten_free-t_zone/nigerian-ginger-sweet-lavender-and-thyme

I was allergic to this product, otherwise I would have loved it. It made my skin puff out and turn bright red. That's just me though, I'm very sensitive to herbal stuff. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

http://www.incoco.com/product.aspx?productid=101&categoryid=70#153

Speaking of winning some, wow did I win when it comes to this product. I love these things. They lasted on my nails with ABSOLUTELY NO CHIPPING for a week before I took them off and the only reason I took them off was because my nails were growing out and I had a gap at the bottom of my nail. I could have left them on for two weeks (how long they are supposed to last) but I got impatient (I have nail add). This is my favorite thing from my Birchbox. I will definitely buy these babies. I will buy them for my sisters, my friends, EVERYONE because they are so cool. Perfect manicure, no work, $7.99, lasts a week? What more could you possibly want out of a nail product? They are also really easy to apply! I'm in love!


http://www.jouercosmetics.com/product/category-35/default.aspx

I liked this lip product and I was pleased to find a lip product in my Birchbox. I really like the way it feels when I put it on and that it is a cross between a gloss and a balm. This is probably something I would purchase if it were on sale but I will have to use it longer to see if it is worth the $12 price tag.


http://www.livgrn.com/store/liv-grn-online-store/fragrance-collection/earth-collection/earth-eau-de-parfum-spray

The last sample I received was of this perfume. I love the scent, it's very pretty, but I don't think I would pay $60 for it. Again, it's something that I will have to try for a while to see if I'm in love with it. I do like that they are organic, but I'm just not sure about the price. Also, I don't know how to tell top notes from bottom notes and my nose is very stuffy so you will have to read what they say on the website to see what it smells like. I think it smells like pretty.

Finally I received a Birchbox friendship bracelet. It was a pink rope and a silver square (the Birchbox sample). Some YouTube bloggers were really excited about this. I don't really care about it. Mine broke after 4 hours of wearing and it is pretty cheap looking. I guess it's a nice sentiment, but I like the products better than the treats anyways!

Please leave questions, comments, and subscribe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment