Saturday, September 10, 2011

MAC Shadestick in Street Cool



I went into MAC me over wanting to purchase eyeshadow, but when this product was used on me, I knew I had to have it. It looks like an eye liner pencil but with a thicker stick. The package twists up so you don't have to worry about sharpening as well which is something I really like. The best part, however, is the actual product. The girl who did my make-up was over the moon about this product. The consistency of the product is very much like a MAC paint pot so the pencil can be used as a primer which is great. She put it on my lid and then blended it out and used some of the colors from the Lady Grey palette as well, which ended up looking amazing. What really sold me on the product (apart from the gorgeous grey-purple color) was that it can be very easily applied for a very casual day time look or turned into a glamorous night look.

While experimenting with the pen I have done a couple things. I went to work with just the pen on one day which worked really well. I tried to use it after putting primer on by accident and it just led to ugly creasing. The most success I've had with it was when I put it onto the lid, put Urban Decay flash over the outer third of the lid, and put a white shimmer highlight on the brow bone. It created a fantastic purple nighttime look.

I would definitely say that this product is a keeper and I really hope to purchase others in this line!

Please leave me questions, comments, and feedback! Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment