Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rite Aid Renewal Brushes

I stopped by my local Rite Aid the other day to pick up some Eco Tools brushes when I found these babies. Rite Aid has replaced the awful, crappy brushes they used to sell with these Rite Aid brand brushes. I purchased the powder brush, the foundation brush, the shadow brush, and the blending brush and I love them!

The powder brush is big and fluffy and works great. It is very soft and has a lot of bristles. I believe all the bristles from the line are made of synthetic hair. The foundation brush is great and I have been using it daily ever since I purchased it. The shadow brush works really well for the lids and the crease. I really like the blending brush as well because it is very short and really gets in to hard to reach areas.

Has anyone else tried these brushes? Please leave comments, questions, and subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. I knew these were great quality brushes just by looking at them in the package. They're not good brushes for the price. They are outstandingly good quality brushes by any standard. Forget M.A.C.!!! As long as Rite Aid and others (i.e.Sigma) keep crankin out great brushes like these at such a great price point anyone would be a fool to waste good money on M.A.C. brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I don't own any MAC Brushes, the most expensive brush I own is an angled eyeliner brush from Clinique and it fell apart. I love EcoTools and these new Rite Aid brushes are fantastic. I hope they come out with more because they are seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete