Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Fragrance

I haven't been to Bath and Body Works in a while because I tend to go a little overboard when I do. Recently, I stopped by our local Bath and Body works with a friend to see what we had been missing and we definitely found it in Paris Amour. Paris Amour has quickly become my favorite scent from B&BW. I can't place any one title on it, it doesn't smell like anything I've ever smelled before. Also, the packaging is adorable. I purchased the two items above (an eau de toilette and body lotion both travel sized) for 15 dollars which is really cheap, especially since the edt is 1 oz which could cost $60 in a designer fragrance. The smell comforts me and really lasts all day. It is a very romantic, young scent and everybody should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment