Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DuWop Violet Eyes Palette




I know I've said it before but I'll say it again, DuWop consistently impresses me with their products. My hand swatches aren't the best but this palette is really awesome. DuWop has a whole bunch of these for different colors and I had been drooling over this Violet one for a while so when I found it on sale for $8, I had to buy it. I promptly broke the main color but I'm trying not to let that spoil a good thing.

I took a picture of the back so you all could see the genius of this palette. I think it would be perfect for beginners. Basically you take the main color, then it gives you three different enhancement options, and a cream liner. The little brush included is perfect for lining as well.The picture may not show it but trust me on this one, these colors are very pigmented. With the little map on the back of the palette, it's idiot proof.

I now want all the colors (if I had a nickel for all the times I said that about a make-up product I could afford them too). Do any of you have this or a variation of this? If so, what do you think? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment