Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Body Shop Lipsticks

62

62  

64

64

67

67
I purchased these lipsticks during a three for ten sale. The deal was great and I couldn't pass it up (neither could my friend Becca) so I came home with these three unusual (for me) colors.

Number 62 and 67 are not your everyday lipsticks. These are definitely best for evening wear. They are both scary dark in the tube but they both end up very attractive berry shades. I wouldn't just glob this on though, it takes careful dabbing to get a nice, non-vampirish look. I think 62 is probably the most wearable shade out of the three.

64 is actually the one that Becca and I were most afraid to wear. It is very very nude. I personally don't really like the ultra nude lip. I think it makes me look like one of the undead. I also think that when I try to pair an ultra nude lip with any dramatic eye I look like a streetwalker. This lipstick isn't that bad though. It's definitely not the first color I reach for but I think it's not nude enough to make me look like a zombie.

What do you guys think? Have you tried any of these colors? Are there any other Body Shop colors I should try? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment