Thursday, January 26, 2012

DuWop Crush Palette



Can we just take a step back here and talk about the gorgeous pigmentation from this eyeshadow trio? Those swatches were made with the least amount of pressure from my fingers. There is definitely a reason as to why these are among the top sellers on the DuWop website!!

I discovered DuWop back before my current obsession with Sephora and high end make-up so I am no stranger to this brand. My local beauty boutique was having a sale on DuWop products as they will no longer be stocking them so I thought it was the perfect time to get a couple that I wanted to try. Needless to say, I am extremely satisfied with the items that I purchased.

First of all, the champagne color. I am a huge fan of champagne eyeshadows. This color is so easy to use and very pigmented! I love using champagne eyeshadows on my lid, especially with a bronze or matte brown in the crease! I think just a plain champagne eyeshadow looks really pretty and is a simple enough look to be worn with a dramatic lip as well.

Next up is the cranberry eyeshadow. I loved this shadow especially for the holidays. It's a really good night time color too.

The gold is another good color for everyday. I love gold lids almost as much as champagne lids. This color is really good for summer and fall. I love golds especially in the summer when they just emphasize tans and radiance.

I wouldn't wear the colors together as they are each such a statement in themselves. I think each color can be paired with other colors or just worn by itself. I would definitely suggest this trio to anyone who is looking for a couple good shades that they can just wear without any other colors.

Please leave me questions and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment