Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Christmas Beauty Presents


So I just wanted to share with everybody what I received that was beauty related for Christmas. Usually people tell me that I have too many beauty products and refuse to give me anything more so imagine how surprised I was to receive all this beauty goodness!

First I got a (top left) beautiful mirror from my Aunt and Uncle. They also gave me a target gift card which I used to purchase the two Nicole by OPI nail polishes in You're an Angel and Call me Classy.

The next two nail polishes came from my best friend Becca and they are Sephora by OPI. The purple one is Just a Little Dangerous and the silver is a crackle called Blasted Silver. The next three nail polishes were from my boyfriend's mother. Two of them are mini polishes from last year's OPI spring collection. The other is one of the Rite Aid snowmen that people rave about.

The bag was from my other best friend, Leslie. It's a Vera Bradley make-up bag and I think it matches the mirror perfectly!

Next is the Buxom Mix and Mingle Set. That was also from Becca. I absolutely love Buxom and the mini sizes are enough to last me a lifetime! My sister Maddy gave me three Revlon lip butters (Is there anyone who doesn't love these?) in Tutti Frutti, Pink Truffle, and Lollipop. I will gush more about the Revlon lip butters later.

The next three items are all from Avon and they are also from my boyfriend's mother. I have two Avon lip glosses that Becca gave to me a long time ago but they are such dark colors that I can't wear them on a daily basis. Other than those, I have never had much experience with Avon products. I especially love the little Santa hand cream that she gave me.  I've used it every day since I received it on Christmas and my hands feel great! It's probably they first winter that I've actually taken time to properly moisturize my hands. The brush on the bottom and the candy cane shaped shower gel are also from my boyfriend's mother but I haven't used either of them yet.

The final item is the Stila Daydream Palette that my sister Liz gave me. I absolutely love this palette! I will definitely be doing a review on this!

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe! Tell me what beauty items you got for Christmas or whatever gift giving holiday you celebrate! When I get to 50 subscribers I'll hold a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment