Thursday, December 29, 2011

Highlighters

Recently I've been obsessed with highlighting my skin. I love the gorgeous glow that only a good highlighter can give me. I want to talk about my favorite ones!

The first thing I want to talk about is the Too Faced "the Bronzed the Beautiful" palette. This is gorgeous. It has three different shades of bronzer for different times of the year and a full sized flat buki brush. I especially like Snow Bunny because it is as gorgeous shimmer on my skin. Too Faced is my favorite brand for cheek products. They make beautiful colors that really work well and the packaging is always to die for.

This is my favorite highlight without question. I use this every day. It is the first product I have hit pan on. When you swirl a big powder brush around this and swipe it on your face it just gives you the most gorgeous sheen. I have never had more compliments on my skin than when I started using this!

Don't be fooled by the color of this product. While it looks very pink in the pan it is very sheer and luminous on the skin. I picked this up during a sale at my local beauty boutique for only $8! I love to use this right above my blush to give it an extra oomph.

Note to readers. This post was composed entirely on my new iPad that I received for Christmas. I have learned a couple things. The camera on the iPad is awful. The quality of the pictures is really not good. I will continue using my phone for all future photos. Also, the format blogger takes on iPad is not ideal. I think I will stick to my computer for all future posts. Does anyone else blog using an iPad?

Please leave comments and subscribe! When I hit 50 followers I will host a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment