Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Anna Sui Dolly Girl Lip Stick




First of all, is this not the cutest packaging of all time??? Yes, I know I sound like one of THOSE bloggers who buys things only for the packaging. Truth be told I bought this because it was discounted to $5 at my local Urban Outfitters. But I won't lie and say that the packaging didn't entice me. I've even saved the adorable box it was sold in. It reminds me of the Matrioshka dolls (sp?) from Russia that you open up to find a smaller doll inside of, I'm pretty sure that was the theme of this lipstick.

Now I bought this without looking at the color. I know that it wasn't the best idea but like I said, it was cute and cheap and I had never tried Anna Sui before. When I opened it up I was pretty shocked at the fuchsia color of the lipstick but that didn't stop me. I was also absolutely in love with the imprint of the doll face on the actual lipstick (click picture to enlarge). Luckily, it ended up being an amazingly gorgeous sheer color (pictured above).

Another perk to this lipstick is the scent. It smells just like Rosebud Salve! It feels pretty moisturizing too! I love it! It's perfect for a subtle wash of color any day, and it smells great. And it's adorable.

Please leave comments and subscribe! Once I hit 50 subscribers in both email and google connect I will host a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment