Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Nails! 1


OPI, A Oui Bit of Red
China Glaze #884 Party Hearty

Hi folks, sorry it's been SO long since I've posted. I now understand why most of the famous beauty bloggers are out of college, it's hard to keep up with everything! Luckily I've been taking pictures and intending to post. Thus I have a Christmas nail series. I vowed to have Christmas nails throughout the month of December so I already have a few looks and a couple more planned. They range from simple to outlandish so I hope you enjoy!

This first one is pretty simple. I couldn't wait to use Party Hearty when I bought it back in November so this was the first look I did on my nails for December. One coat of a Oui Bit of Red and two of Pearty Hearty did the trick and I got lots of compliments. It's a very easy and festive look!

Please leave comments and subscribe either by linking your google account or email subscription. When I get to 50 subscribers I will have a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment