Monday, January 30, 2012

TheBalm Shady Lady Palette (Cheetah)



This is my second product from TheBalm and it's the first eyeshadow product I've gotten from them. I was shopping with my friend Becca and we stumbled upon these in Marshalls discounted for $12. It was especially awesome because I had this and the other Shady Lady palettes in my Sephora shopping list for the longest time but I just couldn't bring myself to pay the $40 something for them.

I'm sorry if the swatches on my hand are a little washed out looking but you have to believe me, every one of these colors is beautifully pigmented. They also have sassy names and each shadow tells you if it is a shadow or a liner which I thought was cute. I love when products have interesting  names, there is something oh so satisfying about using a shade called "easy wheezie" on your lids.

This palette has everything you need when it comes to colors. It has many colors that can be used as eye-popping liners, two amazing highlight colors, and many different lid colors. It has neutrals for people like me who hardly wear bright colors on their lids, and it has some brighter colors for people who like a little more oomph.

This palette definitely makes me want the other two! What do you guys think? Are the other two as good as this one? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment