Friday, July 27, 2012

MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick, The Universal Color




Sorry for my absence! I've been in a funk when it comes to blogging lately. I was also on a no buy for the month of July. Then I went on a week long camping trip where I wore absolutely no make-up at all! But I do have a back log of products to talk about so here goes!

My dad's girlfriend has this lipstick and I've always been interested in it, especially because she sings its praises. Next I ran into it on someone's blog. She was a member of a group called the "lipstick bandits," a group of bloggers who coordinate posts about lipsticks. They, as a whole, decided that MAC Viva Glam V is the universal lipstick color. Once I read that, I knew I had to buy it.

I really really love this color! And it has indeed worked on everyone I've tried it on. It's a beautiful color that is definitely a mlbb on me. I can slap it on without being too worried about application because it's such a natural color. It looks great!

I would suggest this to anyone looking to buy a flattering MAC shade!

Please leave comments and questions and subscribe!

1 comment:

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick, The Universal Color

    ReplyDelete