Monday, June 25, 2012

Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream





This is the first BB cream that I tried, ever. I automatically liked it. Everyone else hates it. I don't really know why. I have since tried a sample of the Stila HD BB cream that I received in my Birchbox, but I don't like it more than this. I think this one has the same amount of coverage, a more pleasant smell, and I like that it has SPF in it which the Stila one doesn't. SPF is pretty important to me this time of year. I've been trying to make sure I either use a moisturizer or foundation with SPF in it every day. This is both, go figure.

Hopefully you can see from the swatch that it matches my skin pretty well. It applies sheer to medium coverage. People say it's just a glorified tinted moisturizer but I disagree. This gives me much fuller coverage than even my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. Coverage is important to me as I have very red cheeks; I feel comfortable wearing this out of the house with the amount of coverage it gives me.

Am I missing out terribly when it comes to higher end BB creams? Please let me know! Tell me what your favorite BB cream is or if you've used this one, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I actually like this one too! Ive had it for several months and use it almost daily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I just need to stick with this and avoid all the fancier bb creams!

      Delete