Wednesday, May 23, 2012

NYX Sale!

Hey everyone! To anyone who is interested, I just discovered that CherryCulture.com has a couple NYX items on sale. Most interesting to me, the round lipsticks are on sale. I'm having a bit of a love affair with them at the moment. I am seriously considering buying nine of them. I'll list them for the fun of it: Fig, Femme, Doll, Gardenia, Fire, Herades, Apollo, Celebrate, and Chloe. If you are looking for decent swatches (in my previous post I mentioned that the swatches on the NYX site and others are horrendous) I found this: http://babyjaprn.blogspot.com/2011/06/swatchfest-iv-144-nyx-round-lipsticks.html

First of all, let me say how impressed I am with her for taking the time to take ALL THOSE PICTURES!!! From the times I've spent in front of my mirror trying on my different lipsticks (my friends will attest to the fact that I am a little swatch happy), I know it can really do a number on your lips. So major kudos to her. Secondly, DOES SHE OWN ALL THOSE??? SO JEALOUS! If I ever win the lottery...

Anyways, not only are they discounted from $4 to $2.99, CherryCulture.com is having a memorial day sale that lasts until the 29th I believe. It's an additional 20% off! Oh and if you spend over $20 you get a free lip balm but frankly I don't care so much about that.

So, let me know if you buy anything! Also, if you have any of the aforementioned shades please let me know your opinion on them! I love comments! As always, please leave me questions and comments, and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment