Thursday, August 18, 2011

Review: Tarte for True Blood Palette

The outside of the palette.

The eyeshadows.

The entire kit with the drawer pulled out.

The first four colors in the palette and the eyeliner.

The last six colors.

The middle six colors.
The middle color.

Sorry that the pictures are out of order and that bayou is flipped and that the color isn't great, I clearly haven't gotten quite a grasp on photo editing yet. Anyways...

This is my review of the Tarte for True Blood palette. Let me just say that I am in love with this palette! The colors (if you can't tell from my crappy cell phone pictures) are gorgeous! The eyeliner is probably the best eyeliner I have ever used. When I run out I will definitely be repurchasing! I also love the mascara and primer. The packaging is a little bulky but it was well worth it. While I still prefer the Naked Palette and think that Urban Decay eye products are superior in general, this may be my #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment