Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Current Top Ten Favorites.

My favorite things seem to change very frequently but there are a couple that always stay the same. I tend to like lip make-up more than other types so top ten lists will probably have a lot of lip supplies on them in the future. However, I think this one is more balanced. Enjoy!

1.

 The Naked Palette is great because all the shades are neutral and go great with any eye color. Any true make-up fanatic has this in their collection as far as I've seen. This is my most reached-for eye shadow palette. It is well worth the money!

2.

 This was the first Laura Mercier product that I purchased and I fell in love with the brand right away. This bronzer is the perfect color to give my (very very light) skin a natural tanned look. It brushes on very easily and it is just amazing! The color is Dune Bronze.

3.
 Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent is what cleared up my face. This stuff is like gold in a bottle. I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide so salicylic acid is the only way to go. Also, face washes with acne treatment in them always dry my face out too much. I use this as a toner after I wash my face and right before I moisturize and it works like a charm. If it stings, you know it's working!

4.
 Sephora Instant Moisturizing Cream makes my face feel like a baby's butt. I'm not even joking. My skin has never been this good before, all because of my facial regimen and this little gem.

5.
 Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer spf 25 oil free is really great. I use it as a foundation in the spring and summer time because my face doesn't need as much coverage. Not only does it have sun protection in it, but it's also oil free which is a must for my skin. This is in the color Porcelain.

6.
 The Urban Decay Primer Potion is the best eye primer that I have used yet (and I've tried the other favorite contenders). The color comes out the best on this primer and it lasts the longest as well. I've never had a problem with creasing with this stuff. I will always repurchase this!

7.
 What can I say about Buxom lip gloss? It is probably my favorite lip gloss in the world right now. I want every color. I especially love how they all have stripper names. Bravo Bare Escentuals! This one is in the color Bunny.

8.
 MAC Cremesheen is like a gloss and a lipstick in one, even though it is just a lipgloss. I love putting this on, especially because it smells delicious. This one is in Bare Again.

9.
 Rose Salve is amazing. I use this very frequently. I have it in the knockoff Bath and Body works version, but I think they are pretty much the same. It smells great and it is good for a bunch of different things. I use it on my lips primarily but I have also used it on my cuticles and on chapped skin. This is the most useful thing I have ever purchased!

10.
This is just a sample that I got at a Clinique event but I will definitely buy the full size. It is the Clinique All-Over Face Color in Almond Blossom. It is beautiful. It is the perfect medium between a blush and a bronzer for me. I have been reaching for this every day lately.

I hope you enjoyed this! If you have any questions ask them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment