Monday, August 22, 2011

Lancome GWP Review

The bag.

The items I chose.

The blue palette.

Swatches from the blue palette.

The green-pink palette.

Swatches from the green-pink palette.

Swatches of the lip products.
I was very excited when I got a flyer in the mail for this Lancome gift with purchase. The best part of this one was instead of getting six items that were chosen by the company, I got to choose six items from about 14 that I wanted in my gift. I was especially happy to get both eyeshadow palettes. The colors are well pigmented (not as well as Urban Decay but pretty good) and the blues are all stunning. The lipgloss is a shocking pink in the tube but works really well on the lips. The lipstick and lipliner are both a little dark so they would be better for evening wear. The brush is probably the best part of the gift. It's full size and would probably retail for $30 easily. This GWP was well worth it and will be available until 9/5 I believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment