Friday, August 19, 2011

Urban Decay Single Eyeshadows and Mascara Review

The Eyeshadows

Shattered on left and Grifter on right.

Swatches of the colors.
The beautiful mascara tube.

Supercurl curling mascara.
So recently I've discovered that make-up is a lot cheaper on Ebay. I got these three items for around 12 dollars total which is way cheaper than they would be in a store.

First, I'll start with the eyeshadows. I have a weakness for turquoise so I had to get Shattered. Not only is it a beautiful shad of turquoise, it also has a very pretty green sheen to it. Needless to say, I am a big fan of this! Grifter is a completely different shade. It's a very light pinkish purple color with a ton of glitter. It is dressy and casual at the same time. I absolutely love this color as well!

The mascara is really great too. The applicator has plastic bristles (like CoverGirl Lashblast) and works really well to curl my lashes and elongate them. I would definitely repurchase this mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment