Friday, August 26, 2011

The Balm Plump Your Plucker Water My Melon Review and ACW Info.


The color swatched.
I recently discovered the site All Cosmetics Wholesale (linked in the sidebar) after becoming determined to get make-up as cheap as possible. I wasn't sure if the site was legitimate or not when I first saw it but there were so many products on it for such great prices that I had to try it out. I ordered two products, The Balm Plump Your Pucker in Water My Melon and Laura Mercier Bitten Lip Gloss in Healthy lips (I'm a huge lip-gloss junkie in case you haven't heard). I paid about 17 dollars for both of them and shipping which was pretty good considering Laura Mercier lipglosses usually retail for I think 20 something. On to the review...

I love this lipgloss. At first I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't more pigmented, but I soon got over that because it smells amazing. If you don't like watermelon than this scent isn't for you, I love it though. This gloss would go really well over a lipstick. It has a bit of plumper in it (it tingles a bit like Buxom lip products but not quite as much) which I love, and it isn't sticky at all. When I put this on and smell it, it makes me happy. I will definitely be buying more from this line, I want them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment