Thursday, November 17, 2011

Birchbox November!

Zoya in Noel
 I was definitely the most excited about this when I first opened up my box. When I first signed up for Birchbox I desperately wanted to get a Zoya nail polish and now I have one! It's about half size and it is part of their Christmas collection! I absolutely love the color and consistency. Please excuse the crappy picture as I had had the polish on for a good amount of days and it was beginning to chip (I'm completely paranoid about chipping). I will definitely be buying some Zoya nail polish after trying out this!
Choco Pod in Firecracker
 I have to be honest, I will not be trying this candy. I HATE spicy stuff and this chocolate contains chipotle, gross! I will give this to my mother or sister.
Baublebar Black Wood Pop Bracelet
 I was thrilled to get this in my birchbox! Look at how cute it is!!! I was eying Baublebar bracelets but they are a little pricey so I was very excited to get this $20 bracelet in my birchbox! I love it!
Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist
 THIS SMELLS AMAZING! I put it in my hair before I blew dry it and it was amazing. It made me feel great all day having the scent in my hair and it made my hair really shiny and nice. It says that it is good to refresh you hair too when you haven't washed it but I haven't tried that yet. I might buy this!
Klorane Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
 This stuff is great. It will probably be the first full size thing that I purchase from birchbox. It works really well and it's not that expensive which is a definite plus! It also smells just like high end mascara, you know that soft flowery smell? It's great, and it's only $9! (Sorry couldn't resist showing off my nails there! Rainbow connection over a purple Urban Outfitters polish)
LaROCCA Champagne and Shimmer Body Polish
This smells amazing too! I actually want to eat it instead of use it on my skin because it smells just like a Grapefruit. I probably won't purchase this because it costs $35 dollars and I really feel like you can get comparable scrubs to this for less money. I will enjoy sniffing it though!

All in all I think I have my first really enjoyable birchbox. I truly enjoyed everything in it (except the candy). I'm really happy I got the Zoya nail polish most of all! I would probably say that this is the best birchbox that I have received so far!

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment