Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation in 01

So first off, if you have really fair skin, don't purchase foundations from Clinique. I can't even begin to explain how frustrating it is for me (with my alabaster skin) to buy these foundations from Clinique in the store where they look great even on the jawbone and then go home and see I look orange. This is in the lightest shade that Clinique has to offer but it still isn't light enough. When they color matched me in the store, they tried to convince me to buy 02 but luckily I was smarter than that.

I do like the product even though it makes me look like Lindsay Lohan. It covers up my excessive redness like no other. I think this will be perfect for summer when I'm just a little darker and when I have awful sunburns. It's also very water resistant. If this was in my shade it would be my HG foundation. It does not move off your face. One way I get around the color problem is to just put the foundation on my red patches and use my MAC foundation on the rest of my face. Another way I do it is to mix my MAC foundation with the Clinique foundation. This works too.

If you're fair, I would avoid this product. You can get others from other brands that I'm sure work just as well. If you can accurately match to one of the colors and you have redness problems I would definitely invest in this as it works really well. Clinique gets 1/2 out of 1 points for this just for sheer lack of color selection.

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment