Wednesday, November 16, 2011

MAC in All that Glitters

I am in love with this shade. I purchased it after listening to Elle Fowler rave about it on her YouTube channel. As you can see from the swatch, the color is very very close to the shade of my skin. It is a perfect everyday eyeshadow. I usually wear it on my lid with a darker shade in the crease and a highlight and I'm good to go!

Youtube is a great place to go for product reviews. Before I buy a product, I always check to see what the YouTube gurus are saying about it. It's also good because I live in a place that doesn't have much in the way of beauty stores. Yes, I have a small MAC near me, a really fancy boutique/spa that sells a select assortment of high end stuff. and a tiny Macy's that has only 3 major make-up brands, but a lot of the things that I want to try I can't find anywhere here to play with before I decide. That's why it's great to read reviews and watch videos on products before you buy them. That way you can save yourself from buying a real dud or find something that you didn't know about but is an HG product.

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. This color is gorgeous. As I'm a lover of one color eyelid shadow, that one might do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this color but it depends on your skin tone. My sister pointed out to me that my swatch made it look like I had a rash, but on my eyes it looks much better. However, on my fair skin it almost blends in. I love to use it as a lid color but sometimes it looks like it would be better as a highlight.

    ReplyDelete