Monday, November 28, 2011

MAC lipstick in Ramblin' Rose



This is without a doubt my HG lipstick. It looks great with my skintone, the perfect "my lips but better" color! I asked a girl at my MAC store to give me the best lipstick for a neutral look and she really delivered! Not only does this color look good on me, it smells amazing too!

Since I purchased this, it has become my every day lip color. I think it goes with everything! Obviously if you want to do a more dramatic lip you probably would want to use a different lip color. To pump this up all you need is some gloss and you are good to go!

I would suggest everybody go to a MAC counter and find that one color that looks amazing on them! A MAC lipstick is an amazing thing to have!

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe! When I get up to 50 subscribers I will have a giveaway and only subscribers are eligible!

No comments:

Post a Comment