Monday, November 21, 2011

Review of Sigma Small Tapered Blending Brush (E45)



I finally bought myself a Sigma brush! I have spent a long time watching Tiffany D rave about these things on her YouTube channel and I thought it was about time I tried it out. And you know what? It's love.

First of all, look at the point on it! It's so small and perfectly tapered at the top that it is absolutely everything I always wanted in a blending brush. It's made out of natural fibers and every brush is hand made! (Isn't that so cool?) Just look at the side by side comparison between my Eco Tools blending brush that I have and this Sigma brush! The Sigma brush is so much more tapered that it makes the Eco Tools brush (that I used every day before purchasing the Sigma brush) look like it isn't tapered at all! The Eco Tools brush isn't really that bad but I just wasn't getting the precision I was looking for, well it looks like I will look no further!

The brush is very soft and it looks great too. I will definitely now be starting a collection of Sigma brushes. They look to be the same quality as MAC, better than Eco Tools, and really cheap! Sigma, you have a convert!

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment