Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Body Shop Primers

Vitamin C Skin Boost Left and Matte It Right

Vitamin C Skin Boost Left and Matte It Right
These are two primers from The Body Shop, one of my favorite places to find skin care!

Now I've had the Vitamin C Skin boost for a long time. I love the way it feels on my skin. The smell has gone from great to not so great, but it still works really well. It has something in it that makes your skin glow! It also really helps my make-up to stay.

I haven't had Matte It for that long, but so far I like it. Its clear and has no scent. It seems to help with oil better than the Vitamin C Skin Boost. As far as the longevity of make-up, it seems to be pretty on par with the Skin Boost.

I would recommend both these products although I like the Vitamin C Skin Boost more. Check them out!

Please leave question and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment