Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wet N Wild Mega Shield Lip Color

Within These Adobe Walls top, Lolly Popstar bottom

Within These Adobe Walls top, Lolly Popstar bottom
These Mega Shield lip colors are brand new from Wet N Wild. They cost around $2.99 at drugstores or wherever Wet N Wild is sold. These have been getting a lot of notice on YouTube lately, so I thought I would check these products out. They are advertised as sheer to medium coverage but I think they are more of an opaque coverage. They are very moisturizing.

The first color, Within These Adobe Walls, is a peachy pink color. It is definitely my favorite out of the two. It is a very pretty color. The second color, Lolly Popstar, is a frosted raspberry color. It's pretty bright and I'm not overly fond of the frost, but I do like the color itself.

I do have a couple complaints about these though. First of all, the color extends above the casing which means that when taking off or putting on the cap, you run the risk of denting the lipstick. Also, the cap comes off extremely easily so it is best not to let it roll around in your purse.

All in all, flaws aside, this product is an extremely good value and I will be checking out more from the line!

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment