Monday, October 17, 2011

Foundation Woes

Is anyone else having difficulties with foundation lately?

As I have only recently started wearing make-up (April of last year), I haven't yet undergone the transition from summer to fall. Over the summer my skin was incredibly oily and absorbed my make-up like crazy, I even had a hard time keeping it on.

Now it seems completely different. As the weather gets colder my foundation seems to have turned on me. When I use my foundation brush to apply my MAC mineralize foundation and then dust my mineralize skin finish natural over it, my skin gets all scaly and I can see my foundation on it. It's disgusting. I've realized I definitely need to use more moisturizer and primer. Also, I have to use my beauty blender or everything looks streaky.

Please leave comments, questions, and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment