Saturday, October 15, 2011

Urban Decay Show Pony/Preen palette


Note to all, I ordered the Show Pony and the Preen palette thinking that they were different palettes. They are not. They have different cases but they have the exact same colors in them. Pictured here is the Show Pony palette.

I love Urban Decay. I think that they do eyeshadow better than anyone else. I love it when their palettes include the eyeliners and primer potions as well. All the colors in this palette are amazing. The neutral colors can be worn every day, and the other colors are amazing to give eyes a pop. Flash, the purple, is probably my favorite color in the entire palette. I like using the bright colors to line my eyes if I plan on wearing them in an every day setting.

All of the brighter colors blend really well with the brown colors. This palette is very versatile, the perfect palette to take on a vacation if you need daytime and evening looks. I would definitely suggest this to people to purchase! I love it!

Please leave comments and questions and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment