Sunday, October 16, 2011

Stila Color Wheel Palette



As I also have a palette like this in neutrals, I had to get this one with all of its beautiful colors. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is really fantastic. All of the colors are very pigmented.

When I use this palette, I like to use the two colors that are next to each other on a spike. Take the greens. I use the outer, lighter green color on my lid and the darker color on my crease. I then line my eyes with the middle color. If you use this technique, you can never go wrong. It's really a great palette, especially if you love color on your eyes. For a pop you can use the brighter turquoise color, but if you want something more neutral you can use the light pink colors. There are multitudes of things you can do with this palette ranging from tame to really wild.

Please leave questions and comments and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment