Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween themed nails!

So this nail look takes a very long time to dry if you do it the way I did it. You could layer the red, but it would take a very steady hand to do so.

On the bottom I used a dark blue. I used a bright red for the blood appearance. What I did was let the red drip down my finger nails and then I painted the tips red as if I were doing french tips. Because I let the nail polish drip, it took FOREVER for the red to dry. I have since added a couple coats of clear nail polish which makes it look better. I love the way it looks like blood is dripping down my nails! Perfect for Halloween!

Please leave Questions and Comments! Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. dat look hella cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotness! I did the same look for Halloween. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Mine chipped so I just attempted to make little pumpkins. Not quite as good but still pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete