Friday, October 14, 2011

September Favorites (late!)

So as September is back to school month for most people, my favorite things from the month were mostly about convenience. I used a lot of these products daily!

So first is DKNY's Be Delicious in Fresh Blossom. I love this scent for fall as it smells just like apples. My boyfriend likes it too. He told me it smells like an apple pie, and really is there anything better than smelling like apple pie this time of year? The only warning I have about this product is to go lightly with it. It lasts for a very long time and can be  overpowering if you use too much. I would suggest using one spray on the wrist and then tapping it everywhere else you want it. If I use too much, I get a headache.

The next product I really love, in September especially, is Bath and Body Work's pocket bac. Pictured here is the scent "Island Margarita" but I must have 10 others. I have them attached to all of my bags and I keep on in my pocket at work. I really don't know what I would do without these puppies. Sometimes you just need to sanitize and Bath and Body Works lets you do it with flair.

So the next thing I have pictured is a MAC lip gloss in Viva Glam VI (I also have the lipstick in the same shade name). I love this as it is very very long lasting and well pigmented. I have had this gloss forever and I would definitely say it is my go-to gloss for everyday stuff. I tend to stick to more natural pigments when it comes to lip stuff so this suits me perfectly. When my lips are washed out, this gloss pumps them up. I really don't have enough good things to say about it.

So the next thing is MAC shade stick in Street Cool. I can't tell you have nice it is to have this when you don't have enough time to do your eyes. I just slap this on and I'm set for the day. It stays in place for a very long time and it looks good! I know that MAC isn't the only company that makes these kinds of eye crayons so I would definitely advise people to go pick up an eye crayon in a neutral color for those days that you just don't have time to go all out.

The final product in my September favorites is the Too Faced Ooh La Rouge blush/bronzer combo in Avant Garde. For convenience I like this even better than blush sticks. I use each color and don't have to worry about using my fingers to blend it in. I love the way the colors work together and it has been my go-to blush/bronzer for a while now.

Well I hoped you liked this! Please leave questions or comments. Tell me what your favorites are!

No comments:

Post a Comment